Friday, January 11, 2008

a bird's eye view

I'm on a plane headed back home from my trip to dallas for one of my clients. Now that the phone and blackberry are off, I'm reflecting on how blessed I was to be able to visit with family in the area. Uncles Bo and Bubee came to my hotel the other night and had a drink with me (we all had soda, well mine was corona flavor) and last night Laquesha picked me up and we all went to dinner in Arlington. Thank God it was a good visit--good time with the family and the work thing was productive. I even have some fish for Magic! The only problem with this trip is that I miss my wife. I can't wait to get home to see her.

But each overnight trip gets up closer to free flights, free nights and platinum status.

Peace and love.

2 comments:

storywoman said...

Great photo. I was glad to hear that you made it home safely.

Bigwillie1913 said...

What's cool is that you can see the curvature of the earth.